<offlist> Re: mock build fails

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Jul 4 22:41:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-04 at 18:16 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> So it's okay for you to call a developer and maintainer a jerk?
Did I say you are a jerk?

Let me cite what I wrote: "Closing PRs in bugzilla, doesn't help end
users which are stuck with a problem and are eagerly waiting for you to
provide a fix, and lets appear you as a jerk to them."

> So it's okay for you to call a developer and maintainer a jerk?

Read again what I wrote. I ment to say "end users will consider
maintainers closing PRs without proving fixes/fixed packages to be
jerks."

You closed PRs without proving fixes and continue to ship broken
packages. End users will draw their conclusions.

> It's appropriate and helpful?
Yes, think about it.

Ralf