New Package: glabels

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 01:51:06 UTC 2005

Fellow Fedorians,

I hearby request for initial inclusion into the fedora extras cvs this
glabels package.

>From the project website http://glabels.sourceforge.net/ :
"gLabels is a program for creating labels and business cards for the
GNOME desktop environment. It is designed to work with various
laser/ink-jet peel-off label and business card sheets that you'll find
at most office supply stores. gLabels is free software and is
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL)."

Spec file:
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/glabels/glabels.spec

SRPM:
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/glabels/glabels-2.0.3-1.src.rpm

Mock built rpm:
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/glabels/glabels-2.0.3-1-fc5.i386.rpm
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/glabels/glabels-devel-2.0.3-1-fc5.i386.rpm

Signed md5sums:
http://jef.is-a-geek.com/downloads/glabels/MD5SUMS

The srpm builds against the fedora development tree fine inside mock.

rpmlint against the mock built rpm only spits out a warning about the changelog:
W: glabels incoherent-version-in-changelog 2.0.3-1 2.0.3-1.fc5
This is clearly the result of the disttag macro.

I humbly await feedback and/or approval.

-jef