Updated Scribus 1.2.2.1 for FC

Phillip Compton compton at pcompton.com
Wed Jul 6 21:41:46 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 23:26 +0200, P Linnell wrote:
> On 7/6/05, Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> wrote:
> > As several people have pointed out to me in private, Phil is pretty much
> > giving up his Fedora packages for other people to take over. P, would
> > you be interested in taking maintainership of the scribus packages?
> >
> Hi,
>
> In the absence of Phil, I will, but honestly, I cannot see taking it
> over permanently.
>
> It is simply a time factor for me. I would be glad to work with anyone
> else on Scribus and Inkscape in particular, as well

In a few weeks I should have time to start contributing to Fedora again,
but in the mean time I do appreciate anyone willing to help out with the
packages I maintain, and if they fancy, take over maintainer-ship of
them.

Peter, if no one steps in to take over Scribus and Inkscape, I will
return to maintaining them when I start contributing again.

Phil

ps. Thank you to everyone who has stepped in to pick up the ball I
dropped. It has been much appreciated.