Take 2: greek font packages

Sarantis Paskalis sarantis at cnl.di.uoa.gr
Thu Jul 7 10:48:32 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 07:52:05PM +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:36:21 +0300, Sarantis Paskalis wrote:
>
> > The updated spec files, srpms and rpms for mgopen-fonts and
> > tetex-font-kerkis are in
> > http://gallagher.di.uoa.gr/any/rpms/
>
> mgopen-fonts: Approved.

<additional spec file suggestions snipped>

OK, I incorporated the suggested changes and imported the package in CVS.
The package builds here fine from a CVS checkout.

If I undestood correctly, a second review is now necessary to request a
build.  So, please could someone take a look?

Thanks,

-- Sarantis