Request for Review: naim

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 15:44:22 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 10:29 -0400, Luke Macken wrote:
> Scratch that, naim-devel will probably never get used.  I regressed the
> spec, and made rpmlint happy.

With the change to the buildrequires we discussed on IRC, this looks
good.  Builds cleanly in mock, rpmlint looks fine.

Only odd thing that sticks out is why the requires on screen?  It looks
like it gets used for the detach stuff and I can see it being useful,
but not necessarily required.  I can be swayed either way, though since
it does provide useful functionality.

Approved

Jeremy