Request for Review: libstatgrab

Tom 'spot' Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 18:14:31 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 15:39 +0200, Oliver Falk wrote:
> On 07/06/2005 05:44 PM, Oliver Falk wrote:
> > Hi Spot!
> [ ... ]
> > Just recreated the srpm and uploaded the spec:
> > http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/FC_EXTRAS_APPROVAL/libstatgrab
> >

> > I just changed a few identation things, nothing relevant.
> >
> > You may have a look at it again and approve it now.

Looks good. In %files examples, add:

%doc examples/*.c

(The source code for the examples is useful documentation)

But since thats a minor change (and I forgot to do it), the package is
APPROVED.

~spot
--
Tom "spot" Callaway: Red Hat Senior Sales Engineer || GPG ID: 93054260
Lemurs, llamas, and sparcs, oh my!