nvu

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Thu Jul 7 19:49:37 UTC 2005

Christopher Aillon wrote :

> > Is anyone interested in packaging nvu?
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-July/msg00012.html

Christopher, using your firefox mozconfig and bits and pieces of the spec
file (ah, the wonderful "tar everything up, then untar it all!" ;-)), I've
made a quick working first package of Nvu.

The only major blocker I saw was that without --disable-crypto, the build
failed on FC4 i386, on a .h file which is identical to the one in the
1.0.4 firefox tree, go figure.

I'm behind a 128kbps upload link, so I'll be putting the source and binary
packages up only tomorrow. In the meantime there are the spec, mozconfig
and desktop files there.

http://ftp.us.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/fedora/linux/testing/4/nvu/

I'm sure there is room for plenty of improvements (overall integration,
including some plugins, making sure the mozconfig is optimal etc.), so let
the suggestions begin! Once the package has been tested some more, I'll
request formal reviews ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.35_FC3
Load : 1.34 0.77 0.84