Request for review / approval: mod_security.

Michael Fleming mfleming at enlartenment.com
Fri Jul 8 13:56:18 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I've undoubtedly put this one up before a while back, but I've made a couple
of small changes and added some useful rules in the default config.

Therefore I'm putting this up for further review and approval (I don't
recall seeing much last time - I felt such a package would generate more
interest :-)).

Name: mod_security

ModSecurity is an open source intrusion detection and prevention engine for
web applications. It operates embedded into the web server, acting as a
powerful umbrella - shielding web applications from attacks.

SRPM:
http://www.enlartenment.com/extras/mod_security/mod_security-1.8.7-2.src.rpm

Please have a look and feel free to send feedback or improvements.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Fleming <mfleming at enlartenment.com>
"Bother" said the Borg, "We've assimilated Pooh!"