Nexuiz, continued

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Jul 8 14:12:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

What I feared happened : I ended up with and unrecognizable nexuiz.spec
file after starting making changes to Adian's spec :-/

Since the last email I sent earlier today, the major changes are :
- Update to 1.1.
- Split the program and the data into two separate packages.
- Use the correct icons, with multi-resolution ico -> png trick.

You can find the files here :
http://ftp.es6.freshrpms.net/tmp/extras/

Adrian, I don't know if you'll agree to these changes or not. I hope you
won't see this as an attempt to take over the package either, as it is
indeed more than just "suggestions" or "reviewing"... I just get carried
away sometimes, sorry.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.35_FC3
Load : 2.43 1.62 1.12