Request for review: libxslt-plugin-regexp and libxslt-plugin-dates-and-times

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Fri Jul 8 18:10:51 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-08 at 13:20 -0400, joel reed wrote:
> http://home.comcast.net/~joelwreed/libxslt-plugin-regexp.spec

- Versions in Requires, BuildRequires, and %description need to be fixed
up
- Either add "Requires(post): /sbin/ldconfig
\nRequires(postun): /sbin/ldconfig" or change the %post[un] lines to
"%... -p /sbin/ldconfig"
- Line spacing in %install and %files is odd
- Package doesn't own %{_libdir}/libxslt
! %description says that PCRE is required, but there's no BR for it
- %changelog entry is missing name/version at the end

> http://home.comcast.net/~joelwreed/libxslt-plugin-dates-and-times.spec

Same issues as above except s/PCRE/gcj/.

https://admin.fedora.redhat.com/accounts/

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/