Nexuiz, continued

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Fri Jul 8 18:43:49 UTC 2005

Adrian Reber wrote :

> On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 04:12:17PM +0200, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > - Use the correct icons, with multi-resolution ico -> png trick.
>
> I cannot see an icon in the gnome menu. Adding
>
> gtk-update-icon-cache -qf %{_datadir}/icons/hicolor 2>/dev/null || :
>
> helped for the icon to be visible.
>
> I don't see any other problems and it works pretty good. Should I import
> it now?

Aha! I've been fighting with the icon too for the last 1/2h, thanks for
the fix! :-) I see still two problems :
- The explicit library name requirements, which break on x86_64
- It's slow (unplayable!) on my AMD64 2800+ w/ Radeon 9200 even in 320x240

The first is a quick fix, but the second... ppracer, neverball etc. work
great, I would have thought that from the requirements listed in the
Readme my machine would have been sufficiently powerful :-(

Other than that, you can consider the packages reviewed and approved!

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.35_FC3
Load : 0.24 0.34 0.70