http://fedoraproject.org/extras/4/i386/repodata/

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:00:53 UTC 2005

On 7/9/05, Konstantin Ryabitsev <mricon at gmail.com> wrote:
> It doesn't have to be. It's only a matter of inclusion into comps.xml.
> I think part of the new package submission process, in addition to
> "make bugzilla entry" should be "suggest group placements."

As a regular cvs user I think you need 3 seperate operations
1)a make command that lets you pull down the most current list of
defined group tags
2)a make command to add your package to a set of groups
3a make command to remove your package from a set of groups.

In the meantime however... would a wikipage like what we are using for
bugzilla entries be a start?  A wiki page where maintainers can
request group adds and removals. And a "small:" group of maintainers
in charge of comps.xml can integrate or deny those requests?

-jef