Request for review: gif2png

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Sat Jul 9 22:05:38 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 10:25:01AM +0200, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> The gif2png program converts files from the obsolescent Graphic
> Interchange Format to Portable Network Graphics. The conversion
> preserves all graphic information, including transparency,
> perfectly. The gif2png program can even recover data from corrupted
> GIFs.
>
> The distribution also includes a Python script, web2png, that will
> convert entire web hierarchies (images and HTML or PHP pages).
>
> http://ensc.de/fedora/gif2png.spec
> http://ensc.de/fedora/gif2png-2.5.1-1.src.rpm

+ rpmlint doesn't complain
+ builds in mock
+ clean installation and removal
+ source verfied against upstream
+ spec looks good
+ works as expected

APPROVED

non-blockers:
 * libpng-devel already requires zlib-devel

And I haven't seen this in other spec files yet: What is the difference
between "%{version}" and "%version"? If there is any difference at all...

		Adrian