Request for review: keychain

Chip Turner chip.turner at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 03:54:22 UTC 2005

It would be nicer to have some sort of opt-in, perhaps in the form of
~/.keychainrc, which, if present, causes it to be source'd and then,
if set, use an environment variable KEYS to list the keys the user
wants, otherwise default to id_dsa.  This way a user just specifies
their keys that feed the command line (and perhaps other command line
options such as timeout).

Chip