Request for review: keychain

Alexander Dalloz alex at dalloz.de
Wed Jul 13 11:37:43 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 13.07.2005 schrieb Ed Hill um 1:53:

> On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 19:09 +0300, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 05:31 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> > > Both the .spec and the src.rpm are renewed and available at:
> > >
> > > http://www.uni-x.org/keychain.spec
> > > http://www.uni-x.org/keychain-2.5.4.1-1.src.rpm
> >
> > Bumping the release when you make updates and adding a changelog entry
> > would be useful for tracking purposes.

Sorry for that, wasn't sure that in review phase all corrections
(because of mistakes caused by not already dreaming in rpm building
guidelines ;) should be changelogged. I will do now.

> Hi Alexander & Ville,
>
> Yeah, that confused me too but I looked and the three 'please fix' items
> were indeed changed.  Others seem to think its OK from a security
> standpoint which is good.  I'll send an APPROVED message in a few
> minutes.
>
> And maybe some of the other suggested changes can be added after the CVS
> import?

I took your (Ed), Chip's and Ville's suggestion for an opt-in mechanism
and am actually writing a small profile script. Think it is better to
include it with the rpm from start up. Please give me a short time and
I'll then present it here for comments.

> Ed

Thanks for all constructive help!

Alexander

--

1024D/866ED681 2005-07-11 Alexander Dalloz (Fedora Project) <alex at dalloz.de>
Key fingerprint = CD40 0A91 7814 C1E4 5940  8E0E 1FD5 C316 866E D681