Request for a sponsor and a review of: pam_abl

Alexander Dalloz alex at dalloz.de
Wed Jul 13 14:36:26 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 13.07.2005 schrieb Oliver Falk um 16:11:

> U r welcome. Let us see the new release for further review. :-)

>   Oliver

I think what Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> replied

"Yes, it is, however this doesn't mean that it will work correctly for
programs using PAM which don't call pam_setcred."

is actually a show stopper for the RPM. At least I understand it that
way. From my point of view not any add-in PAM module should break PAM in
any way. So if pam_abl breaks things under specific conditions I would
withdraw my suggestion / review request.

Alexander

--

1024D/866ED681 2005-07-11 Alexander Dalloz (Fedora Project) <alex at dalloz.de>
Key fingerprint = CD40 0A91 7814 C1E4 5940  8E0E 1FD5 C316 866E D681