Request for review: keychain

Alexander Dalloz alex at dalloz.de
Wed Jul 13 15:12:42 UTC 2005

Am Mi, den 13.07.2005 schrieb Alexander Dalloz um 16:48:
> Am Di, den 12.07.2005 sch

> I kindly request to review following bah script:
>
> http://www.uni-x.org/keychain.sh.txt

Gna! Found a very stupid already my own :(

line 4:  which keychain &>/dev/null || exit 1
is of course a bad idea as it will prevent users from logging in when
"keychain" isn't found. As I would like to let the profile script only
run when keychain is existing on the host, my suggestion is

which keychain &>/dev/null && (
    ... )

where the ( ) surround the whole script.

Corrected script:

http://www.uni-x.org/keychain.sh.2.txt

Alexander

--

1024D/866ED681 2005-07-11 Alexander Dalloz (Fedora Project) <alex at dalloz.de>
Key fingerprint = CD40 0A91 7814 C1E4 5940  8E0E 1FD5 C316 866E D681