Re: Request for review: bwm-ng

Oliver Falk wrote :

> > - You seem to not be friends with tabulations ;-)
>                  ^^^ I AM! :-)

Hmmm, nope : Some of the headers aren't aligned, the fist configure option
either, and some end with a space while others end with a tab... that's
what I meant, it lacks consistency and ends up not being aligned properly
(at least for me :-/).

> Applied, please review/approve:
> http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/FC_EXTRAS_APPROVAL/bwm-ng

Apart from the cosmetic problems I've just mentioned, looks good, builds
and runs fine, so I APPROVE the package ;-)

Matthias

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1390_FC4.s3
Load : 0.06 0.19 0.13