wine for fedora core 4?

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Thu Jul 14 14:42:07 UTC 2005

On 07/14/2005 04:22 PM, Jan Scott wrote:
> I use fedora core 4 and want to install wine. But there are only rpm's
> available for fedora core 1 , 2 , 3.
> Is it safe to use the rpm corresponding with fedora core 3?

Strange this is, there is an empty wine dir in extras devel repo:

[oliver at moon extras] ls wine/
CVS

But for branch FC-3, RHL-9, there are the files (just checked 'em out)
and owners.list tells me, who is the owner:

[oliver at moon owners]$ grep wine owners.list
Fedora Extras|wine|A Windows 16/32 bit emulator|pmatilai at laiskiainen.org

So it seems, the branch was made, but the files never copied and so no
build was requested yet...

Best,
  Oliver