New Package Process Documentation

David Cary Hart fedora at tqmcube.com
Thu Jul 14 17:45:57 UTC 2005

IF it's needed, I was thinking about writing a supplementary how-to.
Personally, I've struggled a bit. For example, I seem to have missed the
part about publishing the GPG key to a keyserver before I could finalize
CVS access.

Of course, it very well could be just me. That's OK since I have much to
learn. OTOH, there MIGHT be a problem with the documentation.
If you have personally encountered some difficulties getting up to speed
as a maintainer, please contact me off list at
davidREMOVEMEhart at tqmcube.com . Perhaps I can catalog the issues -
perhaps not or perhaps there are none.

If you are interested, other How-To docs that I have done are here:
http://tqmcube.com/linux_diversions.htm.

BTW, thanks to Michael and others who have been astonishingly patient.
So far, this has been a great and challenging experience for me.

--
   Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm