http://fedoraproject.org/extras/4/i386/repodata/

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Jul 15 12:58:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 08:12:48AM -0400, Eric R. Meyers wrote:
> I'm not going to disagree with you.  This is a discussion.  I used K.I.S.S. to
> come up with the names for the three groupings.  Three adjectives in the
> dictionary.
>
> 	1. Alphabetical grouping
> 	2. Typal grouping
> 	3. Logical grouping
>
> http://www.hyperdictionary.com/search.aspx?define=trove
>
> Component and Task are cool, but they're not adjectives.

Yeah, but "Typal" isn't a very common word (and MW has the primary sense as
synonymous with "typical" -- not what you mean). And I think "logical" isn't
very good, because it doesn't imply anything about *what the logic is* -- a
logical grouping could be pretty much *anything*.

As for adjectives, say:

 Alphabetized group
 Function group
 Component group