buildsystem test results

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Fri Jul 15 17:51:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Oliver Falk wrote:

> Have a look at the log, you also have problems with the documentation:
> <snip>
> ls: barcode.aux~: No such file or directory
> texindex: barcode.ps: not a texinfo index file
> </snip>
Yes, I noticed those. However the document I'm interested in (info page)
is getting rebuild correctly.

> Maybe, it's a x86_64 tetex problem? But I don't believe it's the buildsys...
Hmm. I tried building on my local rhel4 notebook, fedora core 4 and
rawhide in mock x86_64, rawhide on mock i386.
Each build succeeded.

So I'm a bit at a loss here why the buildsystem doesn't build the packages
while mock here builds the package.
In theorie, if my mock installation succeeds, so should seth's
buildserver.

bye,
 andreas