WINE

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Fri Jul 15 21:52:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

> > Does anyone know of any problems with bringing Wine into FC Extras? I've
> > contacted Rudolf for pointers on building etc and would be interested to
> > know if it's a suitable package.
>
> Wine should be fine for inclusion, presuming it doesn't come packed with
> windows DLL files these days. :)

There are DLL files in there, but they have never seen a Microsoft
person in their life. My only concern is that MS have turned their
sights on Wine in their usual "we're not targetting xyz" way before
turning their artillery on it!

TTFN

Paul
--
"Some people will do anything for a woman in uniform" - The Doctor -
Unregenerate (Big Finish audio)