Request for review: libgeotiff

Shawn McCann smccann at canasoft.ca
Mon Jul 18 00:05:22 UTC 2005

OK, found a Makefile patch for this problem on newrpms.sunsite.dk (thanks
to Rudolf Kastl) and have included it in the revised spec file. Both RPM
packages install successfully now.

Regarding the second comment, not sure why you think those files are not
being included in the RPMS.

/usr/share/epsg_csv is included under %files
   %{_datadir}/epsg_csv/*.csv

/usr/include/geotiff is included under %files devel
   %{_includedir}/geotiff/*.h

I checked the RPMs and the files are there.

Shawn