Clamav, Amavisd-new, Pyzor, DCC and Dansguardian

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Mon Jul 18 08:13:00 UTC 2005

On Lun 18 juillet 2005 13:05, Ali Erdinç Köroðlu wrote:

> Hi all,
> I would like to prepare Clamav, Amavisd-new, Pyzor, DCC and Dansguardian
> packages
> so is there any maintainer for them? if not I want to take the
> responsibility.

clamav and pyzor (and razor, spamassassin) are already packaged.

amavisd-new isn't but all deps should already be taken care of. The
difficult part is to automate cleanly clamav and MTA integration.

Last time I checked DCC was not OSS and/or a bastard to package.

Never looked at Dansguardian

--
Nicolas Mailhot