Request for review: devilspie

Menno Smits menno-fedora at freshfoo.com
Mon Jul 18 11:37:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've just packaged Devil's Pie, a window matching utility for X.

Spec, srpm and rpm at:
http://freshfoo.com/fedora/devilspie/

 From the %description:

A window-matching utility, inspired by Sawfish's "Matched Windows"
option and the lack such functionality in Metacity. Devil's Pie can be
configured to detect windows as they are created, and match the window
to a set of rules. If the window matches the rules, it can perform a
series of actions on that window. For example, I can make X-Chat appear
on all workspaces, and make a particular xterm not appear in the pager
or task list.

Thanks,
Menno