mplayer for FC4 x86_64?

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Tue Jul 19 16:24:10 UTC 2005

Ryo Dairiki wrote :

> I've successed in compiling MPlayer on FC4 x86_64.
> Please download the SRPM from Freshrpms and use my specfile and patchfile.

Definitely the wrong list for this. Thanks nevertheless, I'll have a look
and try out your patch, then hopefully put up an x86_64 build on
freshrpms ;-)

Matthias

PS: Don't hesitate to send feedback/patches regarding packages on
freshrpms.net directly to me or to the freshrpms-list.

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz) - Linux kernel 2.6.12-1.1398_FC4
Load : 1.30 1.33 1.24