New package: istanbul

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 18:42:28 UTC 2005

Thanks Jef.  I'm waiting on getting time to actually work on some issues
I am seeing before I propose it again (like it dropping too many frames
to be of much use). Of course if anyone is willing to be a more involved
maintainer that I can be I also welcome that.  I currently have a
quarter of the desktop packages so things like this will often take a
backburner for me.  I do want to see it get in so at somepoint if no one
else is interested I am going to dive into it again.