Request for a sponsor and a review of: pam_abl

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Jul 19 23:52:33 UTC 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:16:43 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

> - then running cvs-import.sh for FC3 and FC4 too

How to import new packages on older branches?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq#head-ffbc4a432ba7fbda0cf1c4d9cf1697189ddd29dd

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/UsingCvsFaq

> - in devel, FC4 and FC3 branch directories in my local package directory
> in the workdir I will then run "make tag" and "make build" to initiate
> the build on the buildsystem

Yes, "make tag" because you use %{?dist} and because cvs-import.sh
does not seem to substitute %{?dist} appropriately. Otherwise,
cvs-import.sh tags the imported files for you automatically,
failing for tags which exist already somewhere else.

> Hope these questions do not sound too dumb, but all the steps aren't
> that obvious for me from following the documentation in wiki for feeling
> sure.

Where the current documentation is poor, we should improve it.