clamd handicraft work

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Jul 20 00:41:37 UTC 2005

Nathan Grennan wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 10:58 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
>
>>Are you totally missing the point?  The clamav-(something) packages are
>>only instances of service script files to provide a service for a
>>specific user of clamd.
>

>   I have made my own clamav-amavis package. In the process I found the
> wrapper setup a little bit more complex than it needed to be, but got it
> working. Below is a link to my source rpm. Please review it.
>
> http://ws.1sttier.net/~edgan/clamav-amavis/clamav-amavis-0.1-1.src.rpm

This is not a complete review, and I'm guessing most of these problems
are the result of the gen script, so these should be corrected there first.

clamav-amavis-0.1.tar.bz2 contains:
-rw-r--r--  1 builder3 builder3 8137 Jul 19 13:23 clamd.amavis.conf
-rwxr-xr-x  1 builder3 builder3  148 Jul 19 13:32 clamd.amavis.init
-rw-r--r--  1 builder3 builder3  130 Jul 19 13:24 clamd.amavis.logrotate
-rw-r--r--  1 builder3 builder3  104 Jul 19 13:25 clamd.amavis.sysconfig

Rather than tar this up, we should add them as SOURCE0, SOURCE1, etc and
check into CVS, so changes to the scripts can be tracked.  It is
wasteful to use a tarball here because changes cannot be easily tracked.

This macro use is just plain silly.

Epoch:       0
nuke this.

Warren Togami