Request for a sponsor and a review of: pam_abl

David Cary Hart fedora at tqmcube.com
Thu Jul 21 01:12:25 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 00:54 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> I was following or even tried to follow those instructions.
> Unfortunately the CVSSyncNeeded page was either much too obvious, I am
> too brain dead or a mixture of both, so that I didn't see what to do
> exacty. With help from Elliot in IRC I now see that the wiki is not only
> the place of the documentation but too used for Fedora processes, such
> like the branch creation request log.
> While talking to Elliot he was so kind and created the FC3 and FC4
> branches for pam_abl for me.
> As pam_abl was reviewed and approved by Oliver Falk last Friday based on
> the src.rpm, there seems to be no real reason why another review is
> required now based on CVS info. At least I did understand Elliot in this
> way. So if nobody protests I will soon request a build for devel, FC4
> and FC3.

Your post gives me hope that I am not such a mindless idiot. I am going
to compare where I am at with leafnode with the documentation one more
time tomorrow and then cry for help if it's still incomprehensible.
--
   Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm