Request for review: koffice

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 08:51:53 UTC 2005

Andreas Bierfert wrote:
> Warren Togami wrote:
>
>>BTW where is the latest version of your package?  I have no idea where
>>to download it.  The Epoch related changes suggested by Rex earlier in
>>the thread looked potentially wrong to me, so I want to see the latest
>>version of the package in order to test it.
>

> Due to all the lang packages I did not put explicit URLs up... you can
> get all srpms at http://fedora.lowlatency.de/review/ . Let me know what
> you think.

Yikes!  Do you really want to maintain those many SRPMS?

It would make it much easier to maintain if all language packs are in
one SRPM, which outputs the many RPMS?

It only makes sense to maintain them as separate SRPMS if the different
languages have their own version numbers, and individual languages
update independently.  This does not appear to be the case.

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com