Request for review: koffice

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Jul 21 11:40:48 UTC 2005

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:55:19 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:

> (You also did not need review to import it in the first place, because
> it was previously in Core.  It was my mistake that this was not noted in
>   the procedures earlier.  Both RH engineers and community contributors
> were following this exception during the past few months.)

It's noted in the process docs for a long time. Quote:

  For packages included in and removed from a previous version of Fedora
  Core, generally no explicit approval is needed for restoring the package
  in Fedora Extras (unless legal/licencing issues were the reason for
  removal), but do notify fedora-extras-list.

And I think we've seen quite some notifications on extras list prior
to cvs imports of old Core packages.