Request for a sponsor and a review of: pam_abl

Alexander Dalloz alex at dalloz.de
Thu Jul 21 12:22:41 UTC 2005

Am Do, den 21.07.2005 schrieb Michael Schwendt um 13:51:

> >From the perspective of "sponsors", we can only offer help where
> questions are raised or where mistakes/accidents happen. Personally,
> I try to cover many answers to questions I'm asked privately in the

I understand that and found you in special, but other Extras fellows as
well, always willing to help and to answer.

> Wiki. The Wiki pages should not become too complex, however, as
> with every additional paragraph of text to read, it gives the false
> impression that there are too many things to consider. This scares
> off potential contributors. (And who really revisits Wiki pages to
> check for changes?)  The current situation with the work on the
> new build system most likely is the most confusing thing, as packagers
> don't get any status feedback for their build requests.

There is the recent changes page in our Wiki

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/RecentChanges

but maybe it makes sense to have an RSS feed about important things?

Alexander

--

1024D/866ED681 2005-07-11 Alexander Dalloz (Fedora Project) <alex at dalloz.de>
Key fingerprint = CD40 0A91 7814 C1E4 5940  8E0E 1FD5 C316 866E D681