Request for a sponsor and a review of: pam_abl

David Cary Hart fedora at tqmcube.com
Thu Jul 21 13:50:26 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 13:51 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> From the perspective of "sponsors", we can only offer help where
> questions are raised or where mistakes/accidents happen. Personally,
> I try to cover many answers to questions I'm asked privately in the
> Wiki. The Wiki pages should not become too complex, however, as
> with every additional paragraph of text to read, it gives the false
> impression that there are too many things to consider. This scares
> off potential contributors. (And who really revisits Wiki pages to
> check for changes?)  The current situation with the work on the
> new build system most likely is the most confusing thing, as packagers
> don't get any status feedback for their build requests.

Not to worry. Struggling through was MY choice in an effort to gain more
understanding. There are several packages that I would like to bring
into FE so the first one has to serve as my tutorial.
--
   Tired of spam? Do YOUR part: http://www.BoulderPledge.org
      * Eliminate Spam:         http://www.TQMcube.com/spam_trap.htm