Core and Extras maintainers coordination

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:53:47 UTC 2005

On 7/22/05, Nathan Grennan <fedora-extras-list at cygnusx-1.org> wrote:
>   Not so much the name, but the e-mail address. Maybe they just want to
> ask a question about the package instead of filing a bug report.

email addresses are typically part of the changelog entries for each
change that is made. Sorry I just don't see a signficant reason to
encode the current maintainer into the the package header as its own
tag. There is a particularly high bar that you are going to have to
meet to show a need for a new rpm header tag, so far you aren't even
in the ballpark.

-jef