New Package: tong

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 00:43:23 UTC 2005

Michael Thomas wrote:
> I've been playing this for a few days after seeing a writeup of it in
> Linux Journal.
>
> %description
> TONG is the result of mixing Tetris and Pong, capitalizing on the
> essential qualities of each classic and adding new twists of its own to
> make an explosive chemical reaction out of it all.

IANAL, but we had to remove games from RHL and FC in the past because
they were either the same or "confusingly similar" to trademarks names
like Tetris, Reversi, Othello or Sokoban.  In this case it only refers
to "Tetris" and maybe it would be OK if we remove the reference?  I dunno.

And who knows if "Pong" is still a trademark in computer games.  "Tong"
might be "confusingly similar".  We may need legal clarification?

Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com