Question about status of the buildsystem

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Tue Jul 26 06:43:23 UTC 2005

> How "likely" is that? Last time I heard from the buildsys is 36 hours ago,
> when it failed to connect to cvs for three of my requests. Last status
> update from Seth was 36 hours ago, too.

I was on a plane or driving a car for about 12 of those 36 hours. The 6
hours prior to that I was sleeping and then packing. Then I slept again
for another 8 hours after the long travel time.

If you'd like to see a rough account of this:
http://blog.sethdot.org/index.cgi/247.html

Bitching about my responses based on the number of hours sense my last
response is fucking ridiculous.  Back off Michael. You're incredibly out
of line.

>  Last time packages have been
> released is how many days ago? There are security fixes waiting to be
> built and published!

I've pushed out all the successful builds and I cleaned up all the
removal requests.

-sv