build status

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Jul 27 06:42:42 UTC 2005

All of the fc3 packages have been built and pushed.
All of the other jobs for fc4 and development have been submitted to the
buildsystem.

you should get email for jobs you've requested and you can see what the
buildsystem is doing from here:

http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/

If you see one of your jobs has completed successfully then remove it
from the tobuild file, please.

As soon as I get back up from sleeping for a few hours I'll check on the
latest builds and figure out what failed, or not, as the case may be.
And work on the web page documentation.

DO NOT EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME ON IRC WITH PROBLEMS. Email a mailing list
or better yet file a bug.

-sv