build status

Jan ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Wed Jul 27 07:36:51 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 12:29:02AM -0700, Panu Matilainen wrote:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, seth vidal wrote:
>
> >All of the fc3 packages have been built and pushed.
> >All of the other jobs for fc4 and development have been submitted to the
> >buildsystem.
> >
> >you should get email for jobs you've requested and you can see what the
> >buildsystem is doing from here:
> >
> >http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/
>
> Wow, now that's cool! :)

Yes, very cool. :-)

But can anybody tell me, why "galeon" is still not built for extras4?
There are dependency problems with latest Mozilla from fedora core
updates and galeon. Users can't update to latest Mozilla+Galeon
for these problems.

There are also problems with latest updates for fedora extras 4:
  Error: Missing Dependency: libcddb.so.0 is needed by package libcdio
There is a new libcddb release which breaks compatibility and there
is not new libcdio.

I see, that libcdio is now built for development, but not for a stable
release. Why you are building packages for development and not fixing
dependency problems for stable releases? :(
What are "JOB ID's" on build-status page? Galeon has ID 2 and other
packages are built, but this stable still not (I am watching build
status only aprox. a hour).

		SAL