build status

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:27:42 UTC 2005

On 7/27/05, seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> wrote:
> http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/build-status/
>
> If you see one of your jobs has completed successfully then remove it
> from the tobuild file, please.
>
> As soon as I get back up from sleeping for a few hours I'll check on the
> latest builds and figure out what failed, or not, as the case may be.
> And work on the web page documentation.
>
> DO NOT EMAIL ME OR CONTACT ME ON IRC WITH PROBLEMS. Email a mailing list
> or better yet file a bug.

looking at the web interface and the associated output directories...
it seems that ppc is holding up the build system. All the items listed
as "building" in the web interface have completed the 32 bit and 64
bit pc builds hours ago but they have no ppc output and no status
messages associated with ppc building attempts. From naive inspection
of the output available for review it seems the ppc build host isnt
active at the moment.. but builds are not failing.. that are just
stalled in the que.

Where do i file a bug?

-jef