Request to edit CVSSyncNeeded

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Thu Jul 28 18:17:11 UTC 2005

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:51:28 +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:

> On Thursday 28 July 2005 18:14, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> > On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:41:26 +0100, Jose' Matos wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > 	I would like to be able to edit CVSSyncNeeded, my user name is jamatos
> > > in the wiki.
> >
> > Unusual. Wiki account names usually are "Wiki words", which means,
> > concatenated words like FooBar, where the first character of each
> > word is capitalised.
>
>   And that is What I (didn't) Know Is (Was)... ;-)
>
>   I never used a wiki before and it was never evident in the pages. Do you
> suggest to create another name account?

Would be an idea, since you would be the only one to use a different
account name. ;)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UserPreferences
says: "(Use FirstnameLastname)"

"It is best to choose a WikiName (like FirstnameLastname) as username
to get your changes and signatures link back to your WikiHomepage."