New python-matplotlib version in cvs

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Jul 28 21:06:16 UTC 2005

I'm noting this because it has been reworked to require/use the
separately packaged pytz and python-dateutil packages (which have just
been built for devel and FC4) rather than the versions it comes with.
If anyone wants to take a look and comment on it, I'd appreciate it.

It's in the queue for a FC4 branch soon, and when ready I'll build.

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222