New clamav-milter problem ...

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Fri Jul 29 08:11:07 UTC 2005

Greetings ...

	I think there might be a problem with clamav-milter-0.86.2-2.fc4, if I
try to start it with any option change to /etc/sysconfig/clamav-milter
or start the problem by it's self, I get the following error ...

Shutting down clamav-milter:                               [FAILED]
Starting clamav-milter: /usr/sbin/clamav-milter: --timeout must not be
given if --external is not given
                                                            [FAILED]

	Force downgrade to clamav-milter-0.86.1-2.fc4, and now clamav-milter
starts fine and my mail is working again ...  This be a package bug or
me ...

Thanks
Mailed
Lee