Request for review: tetex-prosper

Jose Pedro Oliveira jpo at di.uminho.pt
Sun Jun 5 18:04:20 UTC 2005

Michael,

>> * install -d is similar to mkdir -p
>>   you can drop the first and the second install commands in the
>>   %install section
>
> missed that one - will do before the cvs upload
>
> http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/tetex-prosper-1.5-0.4.src.rpm
> http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/tetex-prosper.spec
>
> the Version (1.5) I got from the NEWS section
>
> I did go through the directory and found the new image file formats that
> weren't in sourceforge version so the packaging is complete there.

Rpmbuild can handle zip files.  You don't need to convert the zip
file to a tarball (CTAN started generating zip files instead of tarballs
two months ago).

The find command from the %prep section can also be dropped
(the CVS directories don't exist in the CTAN mirros).

Everything else looks good.
jpo
--
José Pedro Oliveira