Request to assume maintainership of greek fonts rpms

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Jun 14 11:12:07 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 13:23 +0300, Sarantis Paskalis wrote:

> For the mgopen-fonts package:

I like this font very much.
I purchased Palatino Linotype a few years back because it had nice greek
characters and no linux font I had did (though bitstream vera isn't
*too* bad now)

recommendation - version the Source0 tarball and comment that upstream
is not version.
IE -

%define upstream_date 20050614
%define fontdir         %{_datadir}/fonts/mgopen

Name:      mgopen-fonts
Version:   1
Release:   1

Source0: %{archivename}-%{upstream_date}.tar.gz
# upstream tarball is not versioned -
http://www.ellak.gr/fonts/mgopen/files/%{archivename}.tar.gz

-=-
Source1 - where is that from? There's not a url there. It also probably
should be versioned too.