Request for Review - libvisual-plugins

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Jun 15 10:42:19 UTC 2005

This package was approved and building, and then broke on rawhide.
I fixed the break and would like to make sure my fix is appropriate
before I send an approved and upload.

This package has also been requested on bugzilla as an RFE ( Bug
159373 )

New files:

http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/libvisual-plugins-0.2.0-0.5.src.rpm
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/libvisual-plugins.spec
and old patch (not changed since last submission)
http://mpeters.us/fc_extras/libvisual-plugins-0.2.0.mkinstalldirs.patch

I will set up mock on friday or saturday and make sure the BuildRequires
are sane before requesting build (my machine that had mach died, haven't
fixed it yet)

The change in spec file (added to %build before %configure):

%ifarch i386
export CFLAGS="${RPM_OPT_FLAGS} -mmmx"
%endif

builds on x86 and ppc, don't have an x86_64