Request for Review: perl-Tk

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jun 16 20:24:06 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-15 at 23:12 +0200, Andreas Bierfert wrote:

> http://fedora.lowlatency.de/review/perl-Tk.spec
> http://fedora.lowlatency.de/review/perl-Tk-804.027-4.src.rpm
>
> So are we ok with the current version and can I go ahead an import it? Somebody
> willing to approve this?

Sure, go ahead and import.  Still something to look into though, can be
done after importing, before the first build:

/usr/bin/widget needs the demos where they used to be before I suggested
moving/installing them as %doc, sorry about that.  So, perhaps revert
that change, or install the widget script as doc too, and tweak it so
that it works from the doc dir.  Or just drop it and the demos, your
call.  (If not dropping, perhaps check the permissions inside the demos
dir, some files are executable with no apparent reason while most are
not.)

I cannot get /usr/bin/gedi to do anything useful, it just barfs at
startup (upstream bitrot?).  It looks like another demo'ish thing, so
maybe drop it too unless someone wants to fix it?

After the above have been fixed one way or another, feel free to
consider this approved by yours truly.