development builds

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Jun 19 02:51:46 UTC 2005

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:52:32 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>  I got rawhide finally synced over and I've made the buildsystem talk to
> the local tree now so development builds shouldn't be completely dead.

They are sort of dead, unfortunately. After I had waited several days, not
requesting any devel builds in order to be nice with the available
resources and to give FC-4 precedence, four of five devel build requests
failed in "ppc". I take it I need to bump release again for another
attempt, right?

Installing group 'minimal' ....error: /usr/sbin/mach-helper yum --installroot /v
ar/lib/mach/roots/fedora-development-ppc-core -c /var/lib/mach/states/fedora-dev
elopment-ppc-core/yum.conf groupinstall build-minimal failed.
 Setting up Group Process
Setting up repositories
http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/rawhide/development/ppc/repodata/repomd.xml: [Err
no 4] IOError: HTTP Error 404: Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:18:32 GMT
Server: lighttpd/1.3.13
Trying other mirror.
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: core
failure: repodata/repomd.xml from core: [Errno 256] No more mirrors to try.

ERROR: Could not get build-minimal