Build Result: libotr on development

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Sun Jun 26 22:03:13 UTC 2005

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005, seth vidal wrote:

>> Error: failure: Fedora/RPMS/ppc64-utils-0.7-9.ppc.rpm from core: [Errno 256] No
>> more mirrors to try.
>>

> okay, I know why this is happening now and it should be fixed.
>
> i've been excluding ppc64 from my rsyncs so I can keep the sync size
> down.
>
> I was excluding what I thought was the directory ppc64*
>
> but you see - that package would match that.

Ok, the libotr build errors are now different, though it still doesn't seem to be
building. Should 'make build' be enough to trigger a new build? I tried raising the
release number in the spec file, check that in and make build, but that didn't seem
to work?

Also, giam-otr, which *does* seem to accept build requests using make build is still
ignoring dependancies:

http://extras64.linux.duke.edu/failed/development/gaim-otr/2.0.2-2.fc5/i386/gaim-otr-2.0.2-2.fc5.failure.log

It shows it is building the prep stage, while one of the build-requires (libotr) is missing.

Paul